(Pictured: BCE S1WN - Stage 1 Western Natural felted with optional blue leather)
BCE Stage 1:
- 299.99 €
- King size 3.75 inches (FIDE size 2), base diameter 40 mm. These are for play.
- Researched, designed, measured, handcrafted, tested.
- No redundant design. It’s the 21st century.
- Hardened Slovenian maple and walnut. Extremely durable.
- Weighted. Perfect weight to size ratio.
- Tapered rollover base.
- Unprecedented stability. Blitz anyone?
- 18 % balance point.
- No fragile parts. No sharp edges. Most durable on market by far.
- White knights featuring Slovenian soft skinned Lipizaner stallions.
- Black knights featuring American rough skinned Mustang stallions (textured surface).
- 7 point queen’s crown with curved spikes.
- 5 rook crenelations. Looks better than six. Four is for pussies.
- Felted with finest Croatian felt.
- Not tested on animals.
- Serially numbered white king. Tamper resistant serial engraved under felt.
- White king branded with GNovak trademark logo.
- Serially numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Heavy duty slide top box.
- Made in Slovenia. Note the love in “Slovenia.”
(Pictured: BCE S2WB - Stage 2 Western in optional Pitch Black)
BCE Stage 2 bonus features:
- 349.99 €
- Ergonomic collars for grandmaster grip.
- Double weighted. More perfect weight to size ratio.
- Traditional sleek rooks.
- Intricate carved knights. Details, man.
- Marked king’s side knights and rooks. Two words - old notation.
- Felted with genuine blue leather. Some like it slow.
- Extra promotable queens.
- Jewelry grade lock box.
- Pieces blessed by local church authorities.
These are The Best Chessmen Ever.